Click on the Guide you are interested in
This guide will teach you how to download and install MetaMask for the Rumi protocol.
- 1.Visit https://metamask.io/download/ and download MetaMask for your browser, by clicking the blue "Install MetaMask for Chrome" button. ALWAYS VERIFY THAT YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT URL!
- 2.You will be redirected to the Chrome Web Store. Select the "Add to Chrome" button
- 3.Select "Add Extension" on the pop-up
- 4.You will now have MetaMask on your extensions and MetaMask will now open
- 5.Follow the steps, write down your seed phrase and store it in a safe and private space
This guide will teach you how to add Arbitrum's RPC to your MetaMask, so you can use it on the Rumi protocol. As we add additional chains, we will add the details and will update the guide.
- 1.Once you have a MetaMask wallet, click on the MetaMask icon, on your extensions bar on Chrome (upper right)
- 2.Click on the top right circle of the MetaMask wallet
- 3.Then click on "Settings"
- 4.Then click on "Networks"
- 5.You will now visualize the networks configured on your MetaMask wallet. Click on "Add Network"
- 6.MetaMask will open as a new tab. Click on "Add a network manually"
- 7.You need to input the Network name, New RPC URL, Chain ID, Currency symbol and Block explorer URL. Network name: Arbitrum One New RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc Chain ID: 42161 Currency symbol: ETH Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/
- 8.You will now be able to select your MetaMask wallet and freely change into the Arbitrum One network
- 2.Scroll down and on "Get Started", click on "Prime Lending Vaults"
- 3.Select the asset you want to supply, after analyzing the APYs and metrics, by clicking on the "Supply" button
- 4.Have any questions? Read our FAQ on the website, below the Prime - Single Asset Lending section
- 2.Scroll down and on "Get Started", click on "Yield Strategy Vaults"
- 3.Select the Strategy Vault you want to invest in, after analyzing the APYs, by clicking on the "Deposit" button. Keep in mind that the APY is variable.
- 4.If you click on a Strategy Vault, you will be able to see an overview of the strategy and the backtest data, while scrolling down. You can input the deposit amount, if you have sufficient tokens in your wallet, then click on the Preview Deposit button and finally accept the transaction
- 5.You can also see a description of the strategy, vault details, APY information, Vault P&L and the transactions. This can all be toggled by clicking on these titles
- 6.Have any questions? Read our FAQ on the website, below the Strategy Vaults section
- 2.On the left menu, select "My Portfolio"
- 3.You will now see your Portfolio